Nittaku table tennis is a Japanese brand company which produces high quality table tennis products ever since the year 1920. Over the years the company has seen a lot of success alongside some of its own battles. Today the company has celebrated the success of delivering and producing the best table tennis products for over a 100 years.
Products manufactured by Nittaku.
- Nittaku balls.
- Nittaku balls were the first product that was ever manufactured by the company.
- Nittaku PLS 3 star premium is the first ball to ever get certification from the International Table Tennis Federation.
- Today these balls are used in major tournaments all around the world.
- They are used in world championship, European championship, in Olympic games and in different competitions throughout all of Japan.
- Nittaku rubber series.
- The company also has a renowned reputation about its production of the rubber series.
- These series include the German made Fastarc rubber.
- They also include the- G-1, P-1, S-1, and C-1 series.
- The speed and ratings of G-1 series is 15.00 and 12.50, and the same of P-1 is 15.50 and 12.25.
- For the S-1 series the speed and ratings is 15.50 and 11.75 whereas for the last C-1 series it is 15.25 and 12.25.
- An impressive quality of blade series.
- Over here, they make use of the special wood lamination technology for producing the most powerful and offensive blades for you.
- They have exceptional control and have various looping capabilities.